Store

A mostly dry, fall-like Sunday is in store for much of central Pennsylvania before warmer weather and some showers and thunderstorms return for the start of the workweek.

According to the National Weather Service at State College, a slight chance of showers can be expected between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on an otherwise cloudy Sunday with a high of 57.

Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with patchy fog moving in after 11 p.m. and a low of 51.

That patchy fog will continue through about 10 a.m. Monday as high temperatures soar to 75. A 20 percent chance of showers can be expected after 2 p.m., increasing to an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8 p.m. Expect a low of 53.

Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of more showers during the day and a 30 percent chance at night. Temperatures will drop to a high of 59 and a low of 49.

Wednesday should be partly sunny with a high near 64 and a low around 47.

Thursday is on track to be another partly sunny day with a high of 64 and a low around 51. Expect a 50 percent chance of showers after 8 p.m.

A 60 percent chance of rain is on tap during the day on Friday, decreasing to a 50 percent chance at night, with a high of 62 and a low of 50.

And Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and a high of 61.

Visit PennLive.com/weather for your latest weather updates.

Source : https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/10/mostly-dry-sunday-in-store-before-rain-warmer-temperatures-return.html

326
Mostly dry Sunday in store before rain, warmer temperatures return

Source:Penn Live

Mostly dry Sunday in store before rain, warmer temperatures return

Bottega Veneta store on Chicagos Magnificient Mile is ransacked by robbers

Source:Daily Mail

Bottega Veneta store on Chicagos Magnificient Mile is ransacked by robbers

Windows news recap: PC-first experience promised for Halo Infinite, Firefox coming to the Microsoft Store, and more

Source:On MSFT

Windows news recap: PC-first experience promised for Halo Infinite, Firefox coming to the Microsoft Store, and more

17 Things You Might Be Doing That Make Work 10 Times Harder For Grocery Store Workers

Source:YAHOO!News

17 Things You Might Be Doing That Make Work 10 Times Harder For Grocery Store Workers

SALTZMAN: Easily store -- and flash -- your vax proof on your smartphone

Source:Ottawa Sun

SALTZMAN: Easily store -- and flash -- your vax proof on your smartphone